Full time, full-service REALTOR®, professionally serving Winnipeg and the surrounding area for over 25 years. Whether you are buying, selling or building, you will receive "concierge" style service and advice.
Experience & Background
Currently licenced as both a REALTOR® and Authorized Official (Alternate Broker).
University educated; Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
Extensive experience in single family and condominium real estate sales, as well as with new home construction/sales and condominium development/sales.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
Active member of Winnipeg Regional Real Estate Board, Manitoba Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association.
- Served on the Board of Directors at the Winnipeg Regional Real Estate Board, 2013 through 2019,
- Past President (2018), Winnipeg Regional Real Estate Board
- Winnipeg Regional Real Estate Board "Diamond Board Builder" and Honorary Lifetime Member
- Currently serving on the Board of Directors at the Manitoba Real Estate Association, as Tresurer
Former part owner in Coldwell Banker's Winnipeg operations.
Past Member of Coldwell Banker’s “Canadian Broker Council”; a group of approximately 15 brokers and owners chosen from across the country, who regularly met with Coldwell Banker senior global management to engage in round table discussions and communication.
Company top producer; top 15% for Coldwell Banker World Wide in terms of sales volume, out of approximately 93,000 Agents.
Winnipeg Regional Real Estate Board past Silver & Bronze Medallion Winner.
Number of completed transactions participated in; since 2007 - 501.
Average completed sales to listing ratio since 2007 - 97.3%.
Average list price to sale price ratio since 2007 - 99.8%.